The homework for this week was to turn the MES aspects of the growing/shrinking scene in AIW to be like Alien.
This was my attempt. I got pictures from the Internet from the set of Alien and stuck them down to be in a similar set to AIW.
I have included a small circle room, we can see the table in the middle of room and I took parts from ceilings to be different sized doors.
From doing this I realised that the mise-en-scene is so important to a film because even though I have kept the important aspects of this room, it doesn't look like AIW at all and looks like a completely different film!





An interesting design concept here, your write up needs some deeper reflection here however,
ReplyDeletewhat does this do to the genre of the film and our expectations of who the characters are and the story?
see the h/w post on the blog
Beckie - there has been no homework posted since September?
ReplyDeleteIf you are to be prepared for tomorrow you need to have your study proposal (half term and last weeks homework)
Your first draft is due in 3 weeks.
Task 3. Coursework Section A: Textual Analysis
Select 2 films (1 Hollywood, 1 UK or Independent) of your choice for textual analysis from same Genre and prepare to deliver a 5 min Presentation to the class on either the:
Beckie I have had nothing from you now for the entire Module.
ReplyDelete